Friday, May 12, 2017

Machine Embroidery Designs

I've been selling on Etsy for almost 6 yrs. now,
have really enjoyed my customers and the experience
that I have gained about selling on line, however
Etsy has been and probably always will be
going through changes, some I like and some I do not like,
but it is not my platform so I just go with the flow.

That brings be to opening my own store front.
I just got it up and rolling about two months ago
with help from a great customer of mine that I cut his hair once a month,
that's right I am a full time hair dresser as well, but back to 
my dream job, I would love to be able to 
run my own website store front full time, and stop doing hair.

In my store you will find many different machine 
embroidery instant downloads and categories, such as 
cute animals,
Birthdays
Flowers



No comments: