Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mothers Day embroidery files

Had a wonderful Easter with
my family.  All holiday dinners my kids
come over and we play games, have a few drinks,
and visit.  I miss not having my kids around 24-7, but 
at the same time very proud of them being on their
own and making themselves a productive part of society.

so, on to Mother's Day, which is now just
around the corner, yes I said it, time just goes so fast.....

Here are just a few of the 
Mother's Day designs that I have for sale
right now.  I am working on more and will be 
showing those to you as I get them done.

But for now you can take a look at these cute 
 designs that I have.

http://appliquedesignsbyprb.com/product/mothers-day-applique-flower-planter-pot-machine-embroidery-instant-download-design/

Simply click on the link and that will take you
directly to the description download page.

Thank you for stopping by.
Until next time,
Paula

No comments: