Friday, February 3, 2017

I have been super busy
at work and have not had
the chance to post much lately.
I work full time as a manager at a hair salon
here in Vancouver WA.  
Every yr. we have a sale, and all hair cuts are $7.99,
it is crazy busy, after standing on my feet all day for 8-10 hrs.
I am ready to just come home put my feet up and do nothing.

I did however manage to digitize a few more 
Valentines designs.
This is called tribal hearts, This could also be
used for someones Birthday or Anniversary.
It is listed here
in my Easy store.

This next design is one of my favs.
Isn't this little love bug just the
cutest thing.  He would 
be so adorable on a onesies, baby blanket,
baby bib, baby hat etc......
here is the direct link to this cute lil' guy......

Would love to hear some feedback on my designs.
Until next time, have a wonderful day/night.

Paula


No comments: