Sunday, January 15, 2017

Valentines Day designs

We are slowly recovering from our
big snow storm that hit us last Tuesday.
We received 8-10 inches of snow, and for
those of you that know the Portland
Vancouver WA area, that is unheard of for us.

Even though I still had to work
I did find time to make some 
Valentine's applique designs.
This trio of hearts is nice for when you are in 
a crunch for time, but still need to make
some towels, or a tote bag to give to that someone 
special for Valentine's day.  It is super easy 
and sews up quickly.
You can check it out here 

Here is another one, this little bird
is so adorable, and I believe that it can
be used for more than just Valentine's day, 
don't you?
This one is here 
in my Etsy store as well.
I think that this would be super cute
one a baby onsie.....

Alright that is it for now.
Thank you for stopping by.
Paula

No comments: