Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2017!!!!!

Did you make a New Year's resolution?  Previous yrs.
my resolutions usually have to do with losing weight....haven't
lost as much as my target goal, but am still trying.....so this year's
resolution is to keep up on my personal blog.  My goal
is 1-2 posts a week.  

I will be blogging from twitter, instagram, Facebook,
tumblr, and pintrest.  My goal is more followers along with
creating a quartley news letter.

Here are a few digitized designs that I have been working 
on to list in my Easy store

Here is lil' love bug, he is so adorable, don't you think he 
would be perfect on a child's t shirt.


and here is an appliqué monogram heart,
you can personalize it with your grand child
or your little ones name on it.


You can check this one out here:


I have more cute designs in my Easy store if you are 
interested or have any questions let me know.


Have a wonderful evening.
Paula




No comments: