Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Electric Quilt 7

My dear hubby bought me
Electric quilt 7 for my Birthday in December.
I have been playing around with it 24/7 it seems 
since I got it.  I like sewing, quilting, digitizing,
& machine embroidering & have taught
my self everything thanks to blogging &
youtube videos ect....

Here is a Valentines table runner that I designed
with the EQ7 program.

I have the pattern for sale in my Etsy store,
you can take a 
look at it here if you wish.

As you can see I need to improve on lining up my seams, 
they are not all perfect, but it is just fine for me.  




I like the pinks and reds along with the scrappy look, this
could also be made using all the same colored fabrics for
a bold look, the hearts would really pop if they 
were all the same red or pink color, but thats the
fun of quilting, right.

I invite you to take a look at my Etsy store  
for this pdf instant download pattern and 
all my machine embroidery 
instant download digitized items.

Until next time, have a wonderful day.
Paula
   





No comments: