Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Here are just a few
more Fall applique embroidery machine  digitized designs
that I have produced.

Who isn't into football right now, and who is
your favorite team?  Mine are the Seattle Seahawks, Yes,
 because I live in the Pacific NW.   

Next is an applique pumpkin which you can
add a name, or initials in the middle to personalize it.
Use it on towels, t-shirts, tote bag, etc.....


last one that I will show off today is an 
applique pumpkin dump truck, this would be so 
adorable on a little boys t shirt.
I am always looking for designs for little
boys because like always there are so many
more cute little outfits for girls than for boys.



These are just a few of the designs that I have
available in my Etsy store, and of course
I have provided to link to each of the listing from
my Etsy store.

Okay on another note, I still have the giveaway
going on, that post will remain at the top 
until I pick a winner on November 12th.
I haven't received any new followers or 
lookie lou's, I am not sure just how to get 
followers on my blog, but will keep
researching.........

Until next time -
Paula





No comments: