Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hello and Thank you for stopping by,
I am starting this blog as for I am 
getting pretty frustrated with selling on Easy.

I have been on Etsy 
for about 5 yrs. and they
are always changing things and it is really hard
to keep up with it all, so eventually I would like
to start my own e-business on line, but need to 
take baby steps first, you know I need to have followers on a blog,
twitter, instagram, Facebook business page, tumblr, and so on.

I have been digitizing embroidery designs for about 5 yrs. and have 
just started selling them on Etsy, for about 7 months now.
Here are a few new Fall designs that I have digitized and listed.





You can always check out my full Etsy store just by clicking on the 
orange Etsy badge at the top of my blog.

Thats all for now, all followers are welcome & stay tuned as
for I will be having a drawing for a free mug rug soon, I will be posting about that contest
in a couple of weeks, just become a follower and your name will automatically 
be entered to win.

Until next time.
Paula

No comments: