Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Happy Thursday, just one more day
until its the weekend,  which really
doesn't matter to me as for I usually work 
on Saturdays - anywhoo.  



Here are a few more
digitized designs that I have
been busy making.  I love this cute little
pumpkin wagon, wouldn't that be darling
on a little boys t shirt.

and of course a split pumpkin, split designs are 
so in right now, and why not they are very original
for customizing an item.


and last but not least this adorable little acorn......I just had to
make this one, isn't  he just so cute.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/482427787/sale-30-off-applique-acorn-machine?ref=shop_home_active_77

You can check out all of these designs plus many more
by clicking on each of the links, or also by clicking 
on this link which will take you to my Etsy store.


Thank you for stopping by,
Until next time -
Paula

No comments: